... being 5 years older and able to say: we did it right!
Every moment of togetherness enjoyed and loved to the utmost.
Reading again the advises from the registrar - they are all so true.
Life is wonderful with EG.
A Good Marriage
Happiness in a marriage is not something that just happens -
A good marriage must be created!
- It is never being too old to take each other's hand.
- It is remembering to express your love and affection for each other - at least one each day.
- It is never going to sleep angry with each other.
- It is at no time taking the other for granted.
- It is having a mutual sense of values and common objectives.
- It is standing together and facing the world.
- It is forming a circle of love that gathers in family and friends.
- It is speaking words of appreciation and demonstrating gratitude in thoughtful ways to each other.
- It is having the capacity to forgive - and to forget.
- It is giving each other an atmosphere in which each can grow.
- It is a common search for the good and the beautiful.
- It is not only marrying the right person - it is being the right partner.